This luxury lodge tour allows you ample time to explore one of Africa’s best wildlife destinations – Maasai Mara National Reserve or the Mara as its popularly known.
Go deep into the African plains and set out on daily game drives across the park. All the Big Five (the lion, leopard, rhino, elephant & buffalo, ) are here with many mammals and birds.
Watch for the animals that emerge at dusk, see hippos and crocodiles along the banks of the Mara River. The game reserve is home to high population of the big cats & the famous wildebeest migration.
Safari departs from Nairobi city. Accommodation in luxury tented camps & lodges
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed
Depart Nairobi in the morning pass through the floor of the Great Rift Valley, to the Mara Reserve. View game enroute. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Full day viewing across the grasslands of Mara. Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Another day to Explore the vast plains and search the big five at there is any had missed. Two game drives. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Pre-breakfast game drive the after breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.