- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed
Arrival at the Kigali International Airport, to be met by your driver/guide and visit Kigali city. A visit at the Genocide Memorial centre at Gisozi is an added adventure. Then transfer to Kinigi at the foothills of the Volcanoes. Dinner and overnight at Kinigi Guest house or Mountain Gorilla Nest.
After breakfast, you will depart for the Headquarters of the Park where your driver/guide will accomplish the necessary formalities for you. You will meet your ranger guide(s) for a briefing about this great, if not greatest, animal experience ever!
A drive to the slopes of one of the Virunga volcanoes for your trekking begins here. After the trekking, if time allows lunch at Ruhengeri and an excursion to explore the beautiful lakes in the region (Lake Bulera & Ruhondo). Overnight stay at Kinigi. Your guide will make the necessary arrangements for the next day. (B-L-D) dinner and overnight at Kinigim Guest house /Mountain Gorilla Nest.
After breakfast, you will report to the headquarters for your second trek to a different gorilla group. Alternatively you can have different activity that include a visit to the golden monkeys, Hiking to the top of the Bisoke (3.711m) where a crater lake can be seen or a visit to the former Karisoke Research Centre on the slopes of the Bisoke Volcano where Dian Fossey is buried near Digit, her favorite gorilla. After the trekking, lunch comes in hardy and then follows a departure to Kigali. On your way to Kigali several stops will be made to admire the scenery. Rwanda is the country of the thousand hills! Dinner and overnight at Hotel Chez Lando/Milles Collines.
Pick up at your hotel, depending on your departure time and if you missed the opportunity the first day, you will have Kigali city tour including the visit of the Genocide Memorial centre at Gizozi. Transfer to the Airport for your flight to the next destination.